|BIDDING CLOSED. Thank you for bidding! - Online Court Ordered Real Estate Auction - Bellevue, Ohio|
|Date & Time:||Thursday, May 18, 7:30 PM EST|
1017 E. Main St. Bellevue, OH 44811
|Highlights:||Upcoming: Private Selling Officer (PSO) Online Real Estate Auction|
1017 East Main St. Bellevue, OH 44811
5 Bed, 1840 SF Home; Bellevue CSD; Parcel# 010020070260000
Huron County Case #CVE20120998
Bidding Opens on Thurs. May 4, 2017
|Categories:||Catalog - VIEW ITEMS AND BID (3) - PHOTOS ONLY (1) - HOUSE (1) - PREVIEW (1) - TERMS (1)|
|Notes:||Preview: Thursday, May 18th, 6 PM|
Auction Closing: Thursday, May 18th, 7:30 PM EST
|Terms:||ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: As a condition of registering and bidding, bidders agree to all written, verbal and, posted terms and conditions of the auction. Bidders agree to seek their own legal advice. ByceAUCTION, LTD represents only the SELLER in this transaction. The property is only available for inspection if an inspection time is listed and should be considered OCCUPIED if NO inspection is listed. Buyers are warned; DO NOT TRESPASS. Note: properties may be under aerial and electronic surveillance.
1. NON CONTINGENT SALE: This purchase is NOT contingent upon your ability to obtain financing nor ANY OTHER contingency. Buyers shall have available funds to execute sale within 30 days of court confirmation. BUYER ACCEPTS THE PREMISES IN "AS-IS, WHERE IS", CONDITION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY SELLER INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS; STRUCTURAL DEFECTS, CONSTRUCTION; FITNESS FOR HABITATION OR ANY OTHER CONDITION. Buyer accepts the condition that the property is in upon closing.
2. All descriptions and information herein are based on public information or third party sources deemed to be correct. Liens joined in the foreclosure or filed after the commencement of the foreclosure are released as to the property as a matter of law.
3. AUTHORIZED LICENSED AUCTIONEER ByceAUCTION, LTD DBA ByceREALTY and its associates are acting as fully authorized court appointed Private Selling Officers pursuant to a Court Order. State Agency documents will not be used; successful bidder shall sign a court ordered information sheet.
4. DEPOSITS: High bidder shall be responsible for wiring a deposit to a legally licensed escrow account by 4 PM Eastern Standard Time the following business day, after auction close. The buyer paid deposit shall be based on the opening bid of the property as follows:
OPENING BID VALUE Deposit (In U.S. Dollars)
5. Should buyer fail to comply with the deposit terms, they may be in contempt of court and the deposit shall be charged to the credit card used for registration. An amount of up to 3.75% of the deposit amount which will be charged by the credit card provider shall be charged to the Buyer should the credit card be charged.
Wiring Instructions: please note that wiring instructions for the remaining amount will be provided prior to closing.
6. BUYERS PREMIUM: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% shall be added to the high bid at the close of bidding. The high bid plus buyer’s premium shall constitute the Total Contract Price paid by the Buyer to the Seller. Generally, the opening bid is established at 2/3 the appraised value of the subject property. Closing: Within Thirty (30) calendar days following the date of Court Confirmation. Buyer shall be required to present the balance of purchase price in wired funds to Title Company as indicated. Buyer shall receive a Private Selling Officers Deed to the Property in recordable form. Closing agent shall be selected by Plaintiff and all closing costs, including any title insurance, shall be paid by the Buyer. All taxes shall be prorated to the date of auction.
7. POSSESSION: Buyer shall be entitled to possession once the deed is recorded.
8. DEFAULT: Note: buyers that default on sale may be held in contempt of court and subject to forfeiture of all or part of their deposit. Bidders are advised to not bid if they cannot perform on the sale. Bidders must be 18 years of age to register and bid at auction.
REAL ESTATE BROKERS: Real estate brokers shall be paid a fee equal to 2% of the high bid amount provided that brokers register their buyers with ByceAUCTION, LTD. prior to (a) any interaction between prospective bidder and ByceAUCTION and (b) the registration by prospective buyer for participation in the online auction and (c) 48 hours prior to auction end. All registrations must be on Broker Registration form available under “bid forms and downloads” on the site: www.byceauction.com --
1017 E. Main St. Bellevue, OH 44811
755 Wick Ave.
Youngstown OH 44505