|Bidding Closed! Thank you! Online Real Estate Auction! 193 N. James St. East Palestine, OH|
|Date & Time:||Auction Ends Wednesday, October 26 - 4:00 PM EST.|
Property located at 193 James St. East Palestine, OH 44413
|Highlights:||Online Real Estate Auction!|
193 N. James St. E. Palestine, OH 44413
164,000 SF Building on 2.85 Acres
Manufacturing/Warehouse with Office Space
|Categories:||Catalog - VIEW ITEMS AND BID (2) - PHOTOS ONLY (1) - INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY (1) - PREVIEWS (1)|
|Notes:||Tours: Saturday, October 1, 12 NOON & Wednesday, October 19, 4:00 PM|
Auction Closing: Wednesday, October 26, 4:00 PM EST
|Terms:||Terms Of Sale|
THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION!
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION: Bidders must register with a valid major credit card. Upon auction end, the high bidders credit card will be charged $5000. High bidder agrees to then pay 10% of the high bid of the property in certified or wired funds payable to “Safeguard Title.” Sale is subject to acceptance of the Bankruptcy Trustee and approval by US Bankruptcy Court. Buyer agrees to close within 30 days of confirmation, through the title company indicated according to the fee schedule provided. Time is of the essence. Property is being sold as is with no buyer contingencies. All information provided is from public or third party sources and deemed to be correct. No Contingencies/AS IS sale. As a condition of bidding, buyer has made all desired inspections and agrees to all the terms and conditions of the auction. Greco Acquisitions Inc/DBA HR Evans Steel Company, Bankruptcy #16-40573, Atty. Richard Zellers, Trustee. Auction through ByceREALTY, bonded in favor of the US Bankruptcy Court as liquidator. NOTE: This auction requires additional verification upon registration in order to place a bid.
2. ONLINE REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card along with required contact information. You will receive a bidder number via email. Upon placing you first bid(s) at a scheduled online auction, the automated system will "pre-authorize" the credit card entered for an amount up to $2 through credit card provider Authorize.net. (THIS IS NOT A CHARGE; WE DO NOT CHARGE CREDIT CARDS UNLESS YOU ARE A WINNING BIDDER!) If the credit card account information entered does not pass this authorization, it will direct you to re-enter your card information and will allow 3 attempts before lock out. It is our policy that bidders must register with a valid credit card that passes the authorization described above which will enable the system to permit you to place a bid(s). Please call 330.747.7000 or email email@example.com if your account is locked or you require assistance. If you are unable to meet these registration and authorization requirements you will not be permitted to bid.
2A. ByceAuction, LLC must activate bidder(s) for this auction and reserves the right to qualify and confirm the identity of prospective bidders to their satisfaction; including request for 3rd party verification and identification.
ONCE YOU ARE REGISTERED ONLINE, YOU MAY USE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR ALL OF OUR ONLINE AUCTIONS – ALTHOUGH DIFFERENT AUCTIONS MAY HAVE DIFFERENT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OR RESTRICTIONS. YOUR CARD WILL BE "AUTHORIZED" AS DESCRIBED EACH TIME YOU PLACE YOUR FIRST BID(S) AT AN AUCTION EVENT. THESE AUTHORIZATIONS "EXPIRE" THROUGH THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDER AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME. NOTE:
2A. Successful bidders will be charged a deposit per the terms of the specific auction. Buyer is responsible for title search and standard closing costs. Buyer is responsible for location survey but only if required for transfer. Closing shall be performed at the title company indicated, according to the fee schedule posted.
Final sale and transfer subject to satisfactory title search as buyer is guaranteed free, clear and marketable title with taxes paid to date of sale. Buyers shall sign a real estate purchase contract no later than 48 hours from sale end. Real estate will be contracted and sold through Byce Realty, licensed broker in the State of Ohio.
3. OUR COMMITMENT TO THE CUSTOMER: We want a win/win for Sellers and Buyers and we ask that you abide by our terms and conditions. We appreciate your business but also your understanding.
4. BIDDING ERRORS: Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid, or once the auction begins the closing process. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure and review all bids before submitting. Due to the nature of online auctions, ByceAUCTION and or ByceREALTY reserves the right to reject, suspend or delete any bid that in it's judgment it feels to be erroneous or fraudulent.
5. MAXIMUM BIDS: If you increase your "maximum bid" while you are the high bidder, the system will increase your original bid by one increment as the system interprets this as "another bid". To avoid this, wait until you are "out bid" to place a new bid or maximum bid. If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid and it will be so indicated. MANY of our buyers use maximum bids as they no doubt have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. CLICK ON THE "REFRESH LINK" often to be sure you are seeing current data.
6. GROSS BIDDING ERRORS: If you make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330.747.7000. Communication of the error does not resolve the error. ByceAUCTION, LTD will attempt to address the bidding error.
7. STAGGERED CLOSING: Multiple items close in timed intervals indicated.
8. AUTO EXTEND/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional period of time whenever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the asset's closing time to allow bidders to bid and will continue until bidding ceases. (note: time on screen displayed is limited to “minute” intervals. You generally have less time than that which is displayed.
9. BID NOTIFICATION: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE OUTBID NOTICES OR YOUR INVOICE! To quickly review your bids and see if you have won you can utilize the 'review bids' feature. Items that you have been outbid on will be clearly marked. The auction company does not guarantee automated communications and are for bidders convenience only.
10. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so you may not receive an invoice until next business day.
11.. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. . CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind. If a 3rd party vehicle inspection is provided, it is done as a courtesy to our bidders and is opinion, not fact. Bidders also understand that the inspection was performed on a specific time and date and may not reflect the vehicle upon purchase. All vehicles are available for bidders physical inspection(s) at scheduled time(s) and bidders agree to conduct their own physical inspection and are buying the property "as-is, where is". Buyer holds ByceAuction, LLC and their third party vendor harmless in any and all cases and may not rescind offer to purchase for any reason, including but not limited to information they consider erroneous in the inspection report or any other descriptive information given which pertains to the item.
13. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. ByceAUCTION is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased. Any information provided is obtained through 3rd party and public sources deemed to be correct.
14. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at it's option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
15. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request and they will be held liable for any damages.
17. CHOOSE WISELY: when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
18. RESERVE AUCTION: All ByceAUCTION, LTD. "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event, delay the start of the bidding suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times, rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. ByceAUCTION, Ltd. permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of ByceAUCTION, LTD. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility, user error or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
19. CLAIMS: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract and/or agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by means of arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. In the event of arbitration, judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Venue in either case will be Mahoning County, Ohio, USA.
20. In the event of a bidder default and /or chargeback bidder agrees that ByceAUCTION, LTD. may collect payment for items, including cost associated with items to be relocated, discarded or stored, either by arbitration small claims court or state court at ByceAUCTION, LTD. discretion, and that any judgments awarded may be applied to the bidder personally or corporately.
21. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
22. PRIVACY: ByceAUCTION, LTD. will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all ByceAUCTION, LTD. auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with "remove" in the subject line of text based email or click the “unsubscribe” link in automated emails . You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. If you wish to re- subscribe, simply enter your email into the "subscribe to notifications” link at our website. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "REGISTER" TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST BIDDER NUMBER OR PASSWORD.
23. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. ByceAUCTION LTD. is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder. Online auctions are conducted via the website entitled www.byceonline.com, Byce Auction, LTD. 755 Wick Ave. Youngstown, OH 44505 -- 330.747.7000 -- email@example.com -
All terms and conditions are © Copyright 2016 by Byce Auction, LTD. and may not be used or duplicated without express written permission.
Corner of E. Taggert and James Street - Downtown E. Palestine by Rail lines
755 Wick Ave.
Youngstown OH 44505